The Customer is obliged, after the purchase procedure, to provide for the printing and preservation of these general conditions, which, moreover, will have already been reviewed and accepted as an obligatory step in the online order shipping phase. This is in order to fully satisfy the condition of art. 53 of D.Lgs. 206 of 06/09/2005.
It is forbidden for you to enter false, and/or fictional, and/or fictional data in the registration process necessary to activate against you the process for the execution of this contract and related further communications; the personal data and the e-mail must be exclusively your own real personal and not third-party data, or fantasy.
It is expressly forbidden to make double registrations corresponding to a single person or to enter third-party data.
Underage persons are also prohibited from making registrations. Wellington Jeans reserves the right to prosecute any violation and abuse, in the interests and for the protection of all consumers.
Promotional offers and public emails
Wellington Jeans promotes its products via the website and advertising emails. For all those who are subscribed to the mailing list and wish to no longer receive plublicitary emails, just click on the appropriate button within the same.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, UNDER ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 OF 2003 , THE DATA PROVIDED DURING REGISTRATION TO THIS SITE IS COLLECTED FOR THE SHIPMENT AND EVENTUAL INVOICING OF THE ORDER.
If the data is not conferring, the order will fail.
Wellingtonjeans.it is obliged to treat such data confidentially and not to disclose it to unauthorized persons, nor to use it for purposes other than those indicated here, unless otherwise explicit authorization on the part of the Customer. This data may be disclosed, subject to the signing of a confidentiality commitment, to employees and employees delegated to their retention and conduct of the activities mentioned above, and will be disseminated exclusively within the purposes of the service rendered. This data will also be presented at the request of the authorized law authorities. Owner and responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Wellington Jeans by Michele Manganiello, C/da San Tommaso snc, 83031 Ariano Irpino, AV Phone: 39 3398267996 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT Number: IT 02291640643
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer may directly and at any time exercise the rights of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003, including, in particular, obtaining the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and manner of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees.
The customer will also have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectifying or integrating data;
- the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
You will also have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.